- 1933: foundation by Mr De Craene and Mr Marsily of "DCM nv" in Antwerp as a supplier to the automotive and petroleum sector. DCM is the abbreviation of "Etablissementen De Craene en Marsily nv".
- 1987: acquisition by Finco nv. In the meantime an establishment is also opened in the Netherlands.
- 1989: take-over of "F.A. Sening’" in Belgium, a subsidiary of the tanker accessory manufacturer with the same name in Germany. Lack of space causes DCM to move to Waarloos (current location) where there is sufficient space for the construction of garages and workplaces for the tanker department.
EMBA TECHNIEK BV
- 1930: foundation of "Emba Techniek BV" under the name "Arnold I. van den Bergh’s Handelmaatschappij" as a technical trading company of "NV Emba", a well-known Rotterdam company from the packaging and wood trading industry.
- 1951: the considerable growth of trading activities require the import and trading activities to be separated from the manufacturing department. The activities are continued under the name "NV Emba Agenturen".
- 1970: because of the company’s numerous technical activities the company name is changed to "Emba Techniek BV". The company moves from Rotterdam-North to a larger establishment in Rotterdam-South. New sites come online in Germany and Belgium.
- 1986: "Emba Techniek BV" is sold to the Geveke Group investment company. The company moves to new premises in Dordrecht.
DCM EMBA (Metering & Control nv)
- 2000: Finco buys the shares in "Emba Techniek BV". The synergy between both companies makes "DCM EMBA" a strong Benelux-focused company in serving customers even more efficiently along with greater added value.
- 2007: Paul Bogaers becomes the owner of "DCM EMBA" after a management buy-out. The Benelux focus is given further shape and the most important cornerstones of the company are professionalised to an even greater degree.
- 2009: the activities of DCM EMBA in the terminal, depot and tank truck sector are centralised in Waarloos.
- 2012: foundation of the new centralised company "DCM EMBA Metering & Control NV".
Offering our customers new activities together with innovative products and technologies helps us to shape the further growth of the company with a clear long-term vision.