Field Service Engineer Elektronics
DCM EMBA Metering & Control nv: Michel Geysemansstraat 1, 2550 Waarloos, België
Published on: 3 May 2022
Valid until: 3 August 2022
As a Field Service Engineer Electronics
you are responsible for :
- Performing both corrective and preventive maintenance on the loading installations and systems placed at the depots. The maintenance includes both electronic, electrical and software maintenance.
- You will be employed in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg whereby you start your customer rounds from home wherever possible. You will be directed from a central dispatch in Waarloos.
- You will have a service vehicle at your disposal with the most current spare parts to carry out the maintenance.
- You will also be involved in the installation and start-up of new projects.
- After you have gained sufficient knowledge and experience, you will be used in the standby system for our customers with a comprehensive contract. A standby shift runs from Monday to Monday, 24/24.
- You will provide internal and external telephone assistance to customers or colleagues.
- You are preferably in possession of a Bachelor's degree type Electronics/Electrical.
- You work efficiently and accurately so that the delivered work meets the needs of our customers.
- You have a good PC knowledge, both hardware (communication) and software (Windows).
- You can express yourself intelligibly in French.
- You are in possession of a drivers license B.
- You can work both in a team and independently and can (eventually) independently analyze and solve technical problems (troubleshooting).
- You are a team player with a sense of responsibility.
- Experience in a similar position or industrial service environment is a plus.
What we offer
- A challenging position within a growing Benelux organization.
- A competitive hourly wage according to your knowledge and experience supplemented with extra legal benefits.
- Company car (type Volkswagen Transporter)
Are you interested? Then send your letter with CV to the attention of P. De Temmerman, Service Manager M&C.
For more information please call (+32/15.300.481 or +32/475.819.860) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCM EMBA Metering & Control nv provides services, products and systems for level and flow measurement in the storage and loading of liquids. Our added value is of great importance to our customers in many industrial sectors. With our extensive product range and efficient total solutions, our customers are assured of efficiency, ease of use and safety on their shop floor. Our products and services are used in the oil & gas industry, the (petro) chemical industry and transport companies. DCM EMBA is VCA** certified and has an extensive and specialized Sales & Engineering department.