DCM EMBA Metering & Control nv: Michel Geysemansstraat 1, 2550 Waarloos, Belgium
Published on: 16 January 2023
Valid until: 16 April 2023
As an Inside Sales
you will be responsible for :
- The broad support in maintaining and expanding the existing business with customers and suppliers
- The supervision of the administrative process of price calculations, quote preparation and invoicing, in consultation with the Sales Engineers
- The follow-up of quotations and purchase orders
- The management of documentation and product information
- Actively thinking along on optimizing the service
- Acting as the contact point for existing and potential customers on operational matters
- Inventory management and purchase follow-up
- Controlling credit limits of customers and stock limits
- The management of the CRM system
- Contributing to creative marketing activities
As Inside Sales you are responsible for the daily internal sales activities. You will work closely with the Sales Engineers and report to the Managing Director.
- The ideal candidate for this dynamic position has a Bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience.
- You can work independently as well as in a team, you are stress resistant and have a hands-on mentality.
- You are communicatively strong and have a good command of the Dutch and English languages. French is definitely a plus!
- You are fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Teams, Powerpoint) and cloud-based applications such as Sharepoint. Knowledge of Business Central or Navision is a plus.
- You have an affinity with Marketing
- Together with your colleagues, with your commercial flair, you ensure that the entire process - small or large - with our customers runs smoothly and successfully.
What we offer
- An attractive salary complemented by attractive fringe benefits, such as
- Meal vouchers,
- End of year bonus,
- Home working allowance,
- Sliding hours,
- ADV days
- You can count on professional training and a pleasant working atmosphere among fine colleagues in renovated workspaces.
DCM EMBA Metering & Control nv provides services, products and systems for level and flow measurement in the storage and loading of liquids. Our added value is of great importance to our customers in many industrial sectors. With our extensive product range and efficient total solutions, our customers are assured of efficiency, ease of use and safety on their shop floor. Our products and services are used in the oil & gas industry, the (petro) chemical industry and transport companies. DCM EMBA is VCA** certified and has an extensive and specialized Sales & Engineering department.