Service Engineer Electromechanics
DCM EMBA Metering & Control nv: Michel Geysemansstraat 1, 2550 Waarloos, België
Published on: 1 August 2022
Valid until: 1 November 2022
As a Service Engineer Electromechanics
you are responsible for :
- Performing both electromechanical corrective and preventive maintenance and calibrations on the loading installations and systems that are placed on tankers and eventually on the depots.
- You will initially be employed in our workshop at Waarloos.
- You will have a service vehicle at your disposal with the most current spare parts to carry out corrective maintenance during standby.
- After you have gained sufficient knowledge and experience, you will be involved in the standby system for our customers. A standby service runs from Monday to Monday, 24/24.
- You are in possession of a diploma A2 or A3.
- You work efficiently and accurately so that the work delivered meets the needs of our customers.
- You have basic PC knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- You are in possession of a drivers license B.
- You can work both in a team and independently and can (eventually) independently analyze and solve technical problems (troubleshooting).
- You are a team player with a sense of responsibility.
- Experience in a similar position or industrial service environment is a plus.
What we offer
- A challenging position within a growing Benelux organization.
- A competitive hourly wage according to your knowledge and experience supplemented with extra legal benefits.
- Company car (type Volkswagen Caddy) and the necessary tools to perform your function correctly.
Are you interested? Then send your letter with CV to the attention of P. De Temmerman, Service Manager M&C.
For more information please call (+32/15.300.481 or +32/475.819.860) or send an email to email@example.com.
DCM EMBA Metering & Control nv provides services, products and systems for level and flow measurement in the storage and loading of liquids. Our added value is of great importance to our customers in many industrial sectors. With our extensive product range and efficient total solutions, our customers are assured of efficiency, ease of use and safety on their shop floor. Our products and services are used in the oil & gas industry, the (petro) chemical industry and transport companies. DCM EMBA is VCA** certified and has an extensive and specialized Sales & Engineering department.