Technical-Commercial Engineer/Sales Engineer
DCM EMBA Metering & Control nv: Michel Geysemansstraat 1, 2550 Waarloos, België
Published on: 17 September 2021
Valid until: 17 December 2021
- You are responsible for sales of our products and services and offer technical advice to customers and colleagues.
- You ensure the correct drawing up of sales quotations within the requested period.
- You ensure a durable relationship with existing customers, and prospect new customers and opportunities (new products, technologies, markets, regions, etc).
- You also monitor purchasing files at suppliers, assist with the sold quotations (projects) and watch over the budget with associated objectives.
- You draw up the specifications for the construction of measuring installations on tankers and loading and storage applications.
- You maintain technical-commercial contact with tanker makers, depot managers, storage companies, engineering offices, construction establishments, etc.
- You proactively address the market and report to the Sales & Engineering Manager.
- You have a higher Technical-Commercial education or the equivalent gained from experience.
- You have preferably already had a first successful experience in a technical-commercial position (in the petrochemical industry).
- You are a creative, enthusiastic, extravert and ambitious person who is also solution-oriented, thorough, result-oriented and flexible.
- You can work both in a team and alone and do not have a 9-to-5 mindset. You are adept at (cost-) efficient time management.
- You are a commercially-minded person able to convince customers of the added value of yourself and DCM EMBA.
- You are prepared to travel at home and abroad.
- You have strong empathy (seeking solutions together with the customer) and you are a good negotiator.
- You can put technical and commercial theoretical knowledge gained into practice.
- You can improvise well and are conscientious and reliable (agreed is agreed).
- You have a category B driver's licence and are preferably resident between Antwerp and Rotterdam.
- You have sufficient (spoken) knowledge of Dutch, English and French to be confident in using these languages during your work. Knowledge of German is a plus
What we offer
- a challenging position at a growing organisation with short communication lines and an ambitious long-term vision.
- an attractive salary package along with fringe benefits such as a company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone, end-of-year bonus, etc.
- You can count on professional training and career development opportunities in a pleasant working atmosphere (new offices) surrounded by fine colleagues.
DCM EMBA Metering & Control nv supplies services, products and systems for level and flow rate measurement with liquid storage and loading. Our added value is of great importance to our customers in many industrial sectors. With our comprehensive product range and efficient complete solutions, our customer is assured of efficiency, operating comfort and safety at his workplace. Our products and services are used in fields including the oil and gas industry, (petro)chemicals and at transport companies.
DCM EMBA is SCC** certified and has an extensive and specialised Sales & Engineering department.