Technician Field Staff Electronics/Field Service Engineer Electronics
DCM EMBA Metering & Control nv: Michel Geysemansstraat 1, 2550 Waarloos, België
Published on: 17 September 2021
Valid until: 17 December 2021
- Carrying out both corrective and preventive electro(mechanical) maintenance and calibrations of measuring installations at the loading installations and systems fitted on tankers, at depots at our customers and in our workshop in Waarloos. The maintenance involves electronic, electrical, mechanical and software maintenance.
- You will mainly be employed in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. Using your service vehicle – equipped with the most current spare parts to be able to do your work - you start from home on customer rounds where you are supported from our office in Waarloos technically and administratively.
- You will also be deployed with the installation and start-up of new projects.
- After you have gained sufficient knowledge and experience, you will be deployed in the on-call duty system for our customers with a full cover contract. On-call duty lasts from Monday to Monday, 24/24.
- Your will provide internal and external telephone assistance to customers or colleagues.
- You preferably have a Bachelor's degree in Electronics/Electricity with PC knowledge.
- As an electronics engineer you are also prepared to carry out mechanical repairs.
- You work efficiently and meticulously so the work you provide meets the wishes of our customers.
- You have sound knowledge of PCs, both hardware (communication) and software (Windows).
- You can express yourself understandably in French.
- You are prepared to work in all weather conditions.
- You are in possession of at least driver's licence category B.
- You can work both in a team environment and alone and can (in due course) independently analyse and remedy technical breakdowns (troubleshooting).
- You are a team player with a sense of responsibility.
- Already having experience in a similar position or industrial service environment is a plus
What we offer
- a challenging position at a growing organisation with short communication lines and an ambitious long-term vision.
- professional training and career development opportunities in a pleasant working atmosphere (new offices) surrounded by fine colleagues.
- a competitive hourly rate in line with your knowledge and experience along with fringe benefits.
- a company vehicle (Volkswagen Transporter)
DCM EMBA Metering & Control nv supplies services, products and systems for level and flow rate measurement with liquid storage and loading. Our added value is of great importance to our customers in many industrial sectors. With our comprehensive product range and efficient complete solutions, our customer is assured of efficiency, operating comfort and safety at his workplace. Our products and services are used in fields including the oil and gas industry, (petro)chemicals and at transport companies.
DCM EMBA is SCC** certified and has an extensive and specialised service department.