The TankHub fulfils two major tasks. On the one hand this appliance is a data collector that collates all measured values (level, temperature, pressure) and sends them on through the TRL2 bus to the SystemHub. On the other hand it ensures physically safe electrical isolation between the local intrinsically safe circuit on top of the tank, and the 230 VAC power circuit inside the tank bund.
- a safe and intelligent installation thanks to an intrinsically safe two-wire tank bus
- calculation of average temperature, observed density and strapping table based volume
- simple start-up with automatic configuration
- many communication options (Modbus, WirelessHART, etc.) and emulation of other suppliers
- SIL2 or SIL3 certification