- The Varo depots in Roermond, Hengelo, Wageningen and Geertruidenberg had an outdated injection system for the addition of additives for diesel and petrol.
- When working with an existing injector the additive lines had to be fully emptied with the absence of valves.
- Neither was there any deaeration in the old system.
Each Varo depot had a number of loading lines that had to continue to operate to the extent possible during conversion. This meant the conversion of the old to the new system had to take place in different phases.
- New injection loops were installed and calibrated to make the injection system more reliable and more accurate
- Each additive collector now has a deaeration facility
- The cabling was tidily connected in new junction boxes
- The engineering department at DCM EMBA produced drawings of both the mechanical and electrical activities.
- The obsolete injectors and lines were replaced by new injector loops and stainless steel high-precision tubing.
- The cabling was partly replaced, and control of the new injectors was integrated in the existing system.
DCM EMBA offers its customers full technical solutions for liquid flows in sectors including the oil, gas and chemical industry where measuring, expertise and uptime are the priorities. We supply high quality verifiable measuring instruments, installations, expertise and services to have these flows proceed optimally at all times
Your liquids, our Metering & Control expertise