Our Sales and Engineering department sells, designs, draws and builds complete technical installations. These installations can also be used to load e.g. trains, boats or tankers that are robotised or otherwise.
Our most important activities as a system integrator are the in-house engineering, construction, installation, maintenance and legal calibration of level and flow measurement systems for liquids at depots, terminals and in pipelines and road tankers.
DCM EMBA stands for more than 90 years of experience and expertise in the field of complete technical installations (turnkey approach) involving liquid flows.
We are your ultimate partner for expert advice along with development (in-house design and engineering), guidance (project management), construction, installation and maintenance for liquid handling purposes.
We join up with the customer in guaranteeing the best customer-specific solutions for all aspects involving loading systems, skid construction (blending, injection, etc.), tank level and temperature measurement, automation, tank fittings and a whole lot more.
- The internal engineering department combines years of experience, expertise, product knowledge and project management.
- Your project requirements are met optimally with the greatest efficiency.
- The ultimate aim: to save on time and the budget by bringing the installation into use as quickly as possible.
- Turnkey projects
- carrying out basic engineering (feasibility studies)
- carrying out detailed engineering (for construction)
- creation of CAD drawings, electrical diagrams, PLC programming, Scada systems
- supply of all required instrumentation and materials
- electrical and mechanical assembly of complete metering skids
- factory acceptance tests
- assembly on-site and bringing the installation into use
- management and guidance of project progress
- drawing up a project safety plan
- drawing up instruction, maintenance and safety conditions
- field acceptance tests
- provision of project documentation
Piping & Mechanical