On 14 January 2016 the Belgian Accreditation body BELAC
confirmed that the inspection body DCM EMBA Metering & Control nv possesses the competence to carry out inspections (as described below) in accordance with the criteria of standard NBN EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012
(as inspection body type C).
After the issuing of Belac accreditation certificate no. 560-INSP, on 18 January 2016 DCM EMBA Metering & Control nv received the certificate of accreditation
from the Metrological Department
(FPS Economy) as “approved inspection body for the re-calibration of measuring installations for liquids other than water".
On October 25, 2022 followed the recognition for re-inspection of static liquid quantity meters.
Also for the Netherlands we have an approval for the re-inspection of static liquid quantity meters as well as for the re-inspection of measuring installations for liquids.
With these certificates DCM EMBA Metering & Control nv is certified for the, mandatory in Belgium every 2 years, re-inspection of static liquid quantity meters (Tank radar) as well as performing the tests for the re-calibration (also after repairs) of the following measuring installations
for liquids other than water:
- Fuel pumps (not for liquid gases)
- Tankers for hydrocarbons (not for liquid gases)
- Loading stations
- Additive injection pumps
- Automatic level measurement on tankers (dip stick vehicles)
What defines us:
- Safety first and foremost
- Investing in professionally competent personnel, courses and training, good material and equipment
- Working according to the highest standards and requirements
- The company is SCC** certified
- NBN-EN-ISO/IEC 17020 type C accredited by Belac
- Our technicians are SCC-qualified
- Metrological accreditation for Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg